Hot Vacancy Form
Grant Director / Manager
• Responsible to raise fund 30 Lac -50 Lac in a
• From very 1st month
ready to deliver the productivity.
• Researching and approaching trusts, Companies, Corporate, agencies and other bodies that could potentially make grants to the organisation
• Writing and presenting proposals.
• Managing the grant application process and ensuring that reporting is tracked and meets donors’ expectations
• Developing relationships with major donors, identifying new potential major donors and nurturing relationships
• Preparing income and expenditure fundraising budgets for approval as per project
• Recording, monitoring and reporting financial progress
• Administrative duties: updating databases, preparing reports, monitoring income and expenditure.
• Recruiting and managing volunteers for a fundraising project.
• Manage volunteers and human resources as per project requirements.
• Communicating with the public: online, via the media, through direct mail etc.
• Liaising with copywriter, printer etc to produce fundraising promotional material
• Communication skills: writing dynamic funding proposals and inspiring people to commit to the cause in question.
• Interpersonal skills: you will be constantly interacting with people, persuading them of the value of your organisation.
• Research skills and attention to detail: sourcing information and statistics, researching trends, assessing costs.
• Creativity: idea generation is important as charities try to ‘piggy back’ on what the public has an interest in.
• Posses excellent organizational skills
• Strong command over written and verbal communication
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Good understanding of the organization’s overall business and its objectives
• Possess good knowledge of planning and strategizing financial and budgeting issues
• Ability to work within a team and provide support to the junior staff
• Ability to perform in cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities
• Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
• A multi-tasker with strong ability to work under under pressure
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
• Proficient in using computers with related knowledge of software programs and Internet
• Begumpur, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
• Sec-137, Noida
5 lacs to 15 lacs.
PARIVARTAN SANDESH FOUNDATION
Parivartan Sandesh Foundation is a Charity organization, envisions a society where every child and woman has equal opportunity to survive and develop to her optimal potential through access to quality education, health services and vocational skills.
Kit.com is a wonderful website with amazing interface where you can populate beautiful lists of products and services. You can populate any links such posts, videos, products etc. in Kit and publish to Facebook, Twitter, Read more…